How Much Do You Know?
We want to test your knowledge! Quiz yourself below and see how much you know about the rules of the road. Good luck!
1. HOW MANY FEET DO YOU PARK FROM A FIRE HYDRANT?
A: 10 FT
B: 30 FT
C: 20 FT
2. WHICH INTERCHANGE DOES NOT BELONG?
A: Two Way Split
B: Clover- Leaf
3. HOW FAR MUST ONE STOP FROM A SCHOOL BUS?
A: 25 FT
B: 20 FT
C. 30 FT
4. THE BODY ELIMINATES WHAT % OF ALCOHOL THROUGH OXIDATION BY THE LIVER?
A: 50 %
5. HOW DO YOU TURN YOUR WHEELS WHEN YOU ARE PARKED DOWNHILL AGAINST A CURB?
A: To the Left
B: To the Right
D: Does not matter
6. HOW FAR AHEAD MUST YOU SIGNAL WHEN MAKING A TURN?
A: 50 FT
B: 200 FT
C: 100 FT
7. CAN YOU DRIVE IN THE BIKE LANE?
A: Yes all the time
B: No never
C: Yes as long as you are making a right turn
8. WHAT IS THE DISTANCE YOU SHOULD YOU MAINTAIN BETWEEN YOURSELF AND THE STEERING WHEEL WITH THE AIRBAG?
A: 5 IN
B: 10 IN
C: Arms length
9. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO PASS A SLOW MOVING VEHICLE WHEN THERE IS A SOLID YELLOW LINE ON THE LEFT?
A: Pass if the way is clear
B: Tailgate them so they speed up
C: Wait behind the slow moving vehicle until the yellow line is dashed
D: Passing on the shoulder is okay in this scenario
10. CAN YOU CHANGE LANES IN AN INTERSECTION?
A: No never
C: Only when it is safe
1. A 5. B 9. C
2. A 6. C 10. A
3. B 7. C
4. C 8. B
How did you do?! Let us know in the comments.